Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to start modifying my new kitty and I'm not sure what exhaust system to go with. I'm looking for something that is unique sounding and not so loud that it takes away from the ride. Also looking for good horsepower gains..

I'm looking at:

Turbo Dynamics

TD 3" Intimidator FULL Exhaust with 3" turbo outlet V-band 2012 / 2013

Or Speedwerxs

I live in Minnesota, so Speedwerx is down the street, but I don't know how the quality is.

Has anyone heard either of these exhaust systems or had experience with them...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm looking to start modifying my new kitty and I'm not sure what exhaust system to go with. I'm looking for something that is unique sounding and not so loud that it takes away from the ride. Also looking for good horsepower gains..

I'm looking at:

Turbo Dynamics

Or Speedwerxs

I live in Minnesota, so Speedwerx is down the street, but I don't know how the quality is.

TD, Sandale, D&D are all nice systems.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
The Houles are really good people at speedwerx, good quality also

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the TD 3" on mine. I love the very low rumble from it. It is a little too loud. But it sounds awsome when you nail it. Then you blow a belt! It does get in my helmet and make my ears ring. But then again it could be from the other riders talking about my sled blowing belts. It will make heads turn when you pull into an area. It is louder than most sleds. They hear you coming from a couple miles away.

·
Registered
77 Posts

I'm looking at:

Turbo Dynamics

Or Speedwerxs

I have the TD muffler and his TD stage 4 tune,but like Krom stated,it took me a long time to get his muffler and tune,but it was worth it,Bikeman is another one i may try next year,as i will keep my muffler and buy the bikeman outlet pipe in 2.5 which is what my muffler is,and i have the 3 bolt flange set up,the muffler is the TD superquiet,and it sounds great,runs cool and bolted right up,but i had to wait a lot longer than i thought i had too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts