·
Registered
2,257 Posts
woot

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm picking it up on my way home from work today. :super_happy: Todd stop by I'll start putting it in tonight.

·
Registered
782 Posts
that sounds awesome how are you gonna keep the rear diff from getting ripped out lol

Also who did your work, and about how much $$$$ ya have to lay down thanks

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
I wasn't able to get away from home here tonight. We'll see about tomorrow night...baby is due tomorrow, so anytime could be "go time". I'll give you a call.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had the rear end reinforced with plate aluminum by a shop in Inver Grove Heights for $100. The machine work and assembly was $800. The kit with cam and valve springs was about $1200. Speedwerks exhaust $600. Dynatek was $160 off of E-Bay. Crank and rods were $140 off of E-Bay. ArcticFX 800 Big Bore decals $80.

Parts and labor $3080, beating everthing on the trails, priceless.

·
Registered
782 Posts
sounds like you are gonna have a beast!!!! would love to here it run

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try to get some video of it when it's done

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Cool man. Can't wait to see it go.
JD

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Started it last night, holy ****! :super_happy: :super_happy:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey, any idea how much power this thing will make? Should be sick man. You should be even with a 800 outty with speed or even faster, plus you'll have a way better machine for mud and rough terrain.

Ac King

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kevinbender0311 @ Apr 21 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
started it with no sound clip? bastard![/b]

Yeah really.....the nerve!!!! :angry_mad:

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well its all back together now and I going riding tomorrow it sounds mean lots of power, wheelies with no problems. I may need an oil cooler but we will see. :tongue_nana: :tongue_nana: :tongue_nana: :tongue_nana:

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just the EPI weights and springs. The ride went well. I took easy ran the ditches near red top never needed 4 wheel drive. then to a state forest and ran some trails. Insane power, wheelies over whoops, wheelies coming out of corners, traction is the biggest problem now. :super_happy: It got hot once temp light never came on but the temp gauge said 220 may be an air pocket. I think I may get an oil cooler for it anyway. :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think we are going this weekend again to get more miles on it. I'm trying to break it in right this time.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I checked the noise level last night and its at 115 db.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts