Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Arctic 300 ATV when i turn on the key nothing no lights again nothing i have changed the battery and still nothing i have read where there is a 30 amp main fuse and i have looked for it and cannot find it i have called sevice centers and they have have told me where to look and still unable to find i have also looked on the internet at some electrical diagrams and its not shown. the owners manual also says its there i have followed the positive lead from the battery and still cant find it i dont know if this thing is even there based on the diagram can anyone tell me for sure that it is there are do i need to stop looking
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
On my 05 300 it is under the cover located in the centre of the front plastics. If you are standing in front of the atv put your hand on the steering post and its about 12 towards the front of the machine.

WC

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think it's under the right rear fender. Just follow the red cable from the battery, it will go straight to the relay. The 30A fuse is in the relay block.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replys it turned out to be a loose connection at the switch but i did find the fuse so if i know were its at now.One other issue i ran into when tryig to manual start it it wouldnt start any thoughts on as to why i read somewhwer that some models have to be primed

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well are u trying to pull start it alot poelpe i have done that and they can't beleive how i get them going on the first pull i would pull the choke down and then pull it should start. The Primer is on the side of the carb on the right side of it but don't think they have primers on the 300 i knoe they do on 400 and up

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks for the replys it turned out to be a loose connection at the switch but i did find the fuse so if i know were its at now.One other issue i ran into when tryig to manual start it it wouldnt start any thoughts on as to why i read somewhwer that some models have to be primed
where did you find the fuse? I have looked all over this thing. Is it a fuse or do I have to change a relay?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts