1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I havent but the first set looks pretty good.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I saw the Mud Gears last year at Mudfest in Jacksonville Tx. The gentleman said he was real happy with them. They were 27s. I am planning on replacing my Bearclaws on my '05 H1 with the HL MST or else the Mudgears in a 27 or 28. Leaning towards the MST right now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
One of the guys up here has the GBC Dirt Devil on his H1 which is basically the same thing. Them seem to be alright from what I have seen. You can see from the below pics. The opne on the right is the Mud Gear.

In the Dirt Devils, you have to watch, in the smaller sizes the lugs are smaller. Larger tire has bigger lugs.

[attachment=63097:gbc_dirtDevil.jpg] [attachment=63098:mud_gear_new.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder how they compare to mud lites as far as weight?

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Never heard of the tires, but they look to be pretty decent looking tires! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
i bought a set of them for my wifes 06 400 26x10s for the money there an awsum tire.
they ride smooth and do very well, as a matter of fact im going to order a set for my h1 for when i go north.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I really like the look of these tires, look aggressive... Although I'm now got a likin' to Swamplites and Executioners... Both look mean on Cats... But these MudGears look good, as long as there priced right....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.