Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I'm looking to get a rebuild kit for my fuel pump. Seems to be leaking some fuel out of the side of it. It's a rectangular style, but it has two outlets because of the dual carb.

Do you know if the rebuild kits for the single outlet will work for the dual outlet?

Here's what I have (0636-272):

Here's the single outlet, and you can see it has a spot to drill it out and add a second outlet:

Here's the rebuild kit I was looking at:
https://www.royaldistributing.com/w...tiqf8KXHjEI5K2vVEx59otvGfaFZtre0aAp6dEALw_wcB
Winderosa Mikuni-Style Fuel Pump Repair Kit

Thanks!
Ryan

· Registered
14,353 Posts
I did some research and found that style of pump is on the Bearcat and other models with a 440. Country cat shows that kit and a picture of the single outlet pump it fits. It doesn't make sense! Any dual outlet Mikuni pumps I see are round. Hope someone else pipes in here with experience on this.

· Administrator
2,755 Posts
Get a DF44 kit for that pump. Genuine mikuni are so cheap its not worth dealing with aftermarket junk.
Amazon has them for under 20. a good dealer should have one in stock

Font Parallel Handwriting Circle Symmetry

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would, except I need the dual outlet. I’d just like to buy the rebuild kit for a dual outlet…but can’t find one. That’s why I wonder if they are the same as single outlet??

· Administrator
2,755 Posts
I would, except I need the dual outlet. I’d just like to buy the rebuild kit for a dual outlet…but can’t find one. That’s why I wonder if they are the same as single outlet??
I posted that because they are the same pump...
The directions sheet even shows the boss where you have an outlet......
Look in your pump, and see that they are connected internally

1 - 8 of 8 Posts