Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! So months ago i pressed my drivers off my 04 f6. finally went with 9t drivers instead of the 10s i took off and decided to get a new driveshaft as well. i cant see my scribe marks on my driveshaft anymore and im kindof screwed. does anyone know the specs or can someone tell me where to find the measurement in the service manual. ive flipped thru it a few times with no luck. any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Specs are in the service manual. Pretty sure it’s in the track section. They will show every model in that year. You do have a year specific service manual?

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
In my 2005 service manual it’s in Section 8, Drive Train / Brake disc (Firecat models) on page 80. In my 2006 4 stroke service manual it shows a picture along with part number of all 2006 models, not just my T660.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my 2005 service manual it’s in Section 8, Drive Train / Brake disc (Firecat models) on page 80. In my 2006 4 stroke service manual it shows a picture along with part number of all 2006 models, not just my T660.
I too have an 05 manual and i cant see any measurement specs on the page you mentioned unfortunately. and it seems any picture i do see with measurments the shaft isnt a sold hex they all trapper back down to a tube.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I downloaded the 04 service manual. In section 9 page 106 has drive sprocket timing mark locations. Trouble is they have part number for driveshaft assembly but none match your 0728-103. Old numbers must be in the manual. Pretty sure you could match yours up to the diagrams based on driveshaft length measurements.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I appreciate the speedy responses! ill try to fine the 04 manual and locate that. did they update to a newer style shaft?
Manuals are available from country cat . com under technical information. Not sure of actual update of part but usually that’s a reason for a part number change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts