Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people have owned their Prowler Pro and had multiple problems such as, not shifting while running, doors won't close, rust on bare metal on the cab frame, rattling noises, surging do to clutch not engaging until RPM is too high, a tilt box that is cracking where it is screwed into frame and tailgate plastic cracking? If you have experienced these or other problems, I would like to hear from you. I contacted Arctic Cat customer service several times and though they said someone will get back to you, it never happened and the dealer said he couldn't do repair work without authorization, which they wouldn't give him(his story). Arctic Cat is blaming me for my machine being out of warranty when I have been calling them for a year and a half to get this warranty work done. Someone from this or another forum put me in touch with a representative via email and after a year and a half, someone responded by email. This person told the dealer, they would only fix the list of things wrong the week after purchase and all the other items that should have been covered under warranty will not be honored because I didn't mention them during my first week of ownership in an email to dealer. After a year and a half, I have yet to get a reply from the dealer. It looks like Arctic Cat and the dealers must have a scam to avoid warranty work. My local dealer, who was not the selling dealer said it was my fault for not just dropping off the machine at the dealer. The dealer wouldn't take the machine without prior authorization, but it's my fault. I will never own another Arctic Cat. This experience proves, some companies don't provide proper warranty service or any customer service at all. Now I have to file a law suit and provide all evidence of the problems with this machine, which has 18.3 hours and 31 miles. I would use the machine if it worked properly but I can't use it with all these problems. If anyone in upstate NY is looking for a Prowler Pro, mine is for sale, I will be purchasing a Kawasaki.

·
Administrator
37,851 Posts
Publicly airing your grievances against Arctic Cat , on a site full of people who love their Cats is probably not your best course of action. Duplicate posts are also not acceptable.
Your dealer is the one who should be getting the brunt of your anger as he mislead you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts