Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching TV and saw American choppers. Decided to make my 04 500 into a WW II themed quad. I have some pics of the Sherman tanks along with the flying fortress. I am going to sand down the fuel tank and apply some nose art (will post a pic). I am also looking for a snor set up to install and have decals for it as well. I am going to install a grenade for the shifter, along with some ammo boxes. I am stuck at this point. I do not know where to go from here. Any ideas would be grate.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
having built a m715 jeep truck ...they used lighting called "CAT EYES"..they were used when running at night instead of standard head lights (which they also had)..
these can be found at military surplus yards.. my replacements came from a surplus yard in kentucky.
the yards can be found online too. possibly mount an e-tool on your atv also.
is all i can thinkof for now

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle1 @ Mar 18 2007, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
having built a m715 jeep truck ...they used lighting called "CAT EYES"..they were used when running at night instead of standard head lights (which they also had)..
these can be found at military surplus yards.. my replacements came from a surplus yard in kentucky.
the yards can be found online too. possibly mount an e-tool on your atv also.
is all i can thinkof for now[/b]
Building on that, you could mount several of the pioneer tools on it. They make a rack that holds a shovel and a mattox that goes on most military vehicles. Try and pick up something like that and mount on the back, that would be slick.
JD

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
That quad should be sweet when you get it finished! Can't wait to see some pics! Have you thought about maybe incorporating something like the Shark eyes and teeth that used to be seen on a lot of the P-40's flown by the Flying Tigers? I dunno Just a thought! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
talk to custom atv of shreveport about a custom lift with maybe some type of mach missle launchers on the a arms

1 - 6 of 6 Posts