Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still post in here for atv rides in the new england area? always looking for new trails and new people to ride with.. nh, maine come on now...

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
If you can make it thru all the traffic to Maine, there are some awesome trails here! Check Ellsworth, Greenville, Jackman areas. I was told that ATV's are welcomed on all of the Indian lands, check Princeton- Grand Lake Stream area, everything above the Airline Road, Stud Mill Road. If you take the Sunrise Trail out of Ellsworth, it connects to an unbelievable trail system. :grin

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm out of Mass as well. I usually ride in NH but started riding in Maine about 2 months ago. Hoping to go to Jericho in a few weeks. Where do you regularly ride? Hopkinton Everette is our usual stop

·
Registered
135 Posts
To find trails in your area have you tried Wikiloc? I find it excellent for finding trails in areas I'm not familiar with.

GC

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll check that out now, thanks. I usually use ridersplanet for trails but it's only really helpful for nh trails not Maine due to all the clubs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts