Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows who won the sleds. I thought they were giving away 4 sleds.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was wondering about that myself, did someone win, or was it a scam?
I can't get a straight answer from my dealer, and nobody at Cat knows either.
We need to get to the bottom of this, Mods......anybody know?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I'll have to ask the guy at HCS. They seem to know everything.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I got the letter today and I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get a pick of f6,f8 or f1000 yahooooooooooo

Just kidding

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
T-Cat1, I went :devil_angry: after seeing you won...then J/K comes along... :moon: :lol:

I'm wondering the same thing cuz I've asked for both...Black F1000 Sno-Pro and Orange Crossfire 1000 Sno-Pro. It'd be real nice if I had won. woot

·
Banned
488 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticBoy @ Feb 2 2007, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Feb 2 2007, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, somebody did[/b]
Who ?. Come on, We need answer from you. After reading so many posts...You seem to be the guy with all the Q & A's in every category on Cats. :lol:
[/b][/quote]

slaphappy slaphappy slaphappy

·
Registered
157 Posts
ttt Lets keep diggin.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticBoy @ Feb 2 2007, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah, somebody did[/b]
Who ?. Come on, We need answer from you. After reading so many posts...You seem to be the guy with all the Q & A's in every category on Cats. :lol:
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maelstrom @ Feb 2 2007, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticBoy @ Feb 2 2007, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, somebody did[/b]
[/b][/quote]

slaphappy slaphappy slaphappy
[/b][/quote]
yeah, i am pretty good with snowmobiles. but do i know who won them, no i dont, but somebody did

·
Registered
597 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticBoy @ Feb 1 2007, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
T-Cat1, I went :devil_angry: after seeing you won...then J/K comes along... :moon: :lol:

I'm wondering the same thing cuz I've asked for both...Black F1000 Sno-Pro and Orange Crossfire 1000 Sno-Pro. It'd be real nice if I had won. woot[/b]

slaphappy funny chit!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I don't know but they should do something similar for the buyers of the new M, F, & XFs that are the guinnea pigs for the new motors that are going down. Each time there is a warranty claim... it should be a new entry! :tongue_nana:

I'd have 2!!!

UPDATE... I'd have about 7!!! now on motor # 4 and 4 or 5 ECUs.

·
Registered
157 Posts
ttt, somebody must know, I wonder if they've even had the drawing yet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Firehawk @ Feb 6 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hope they have not had the drawing yet as I still have not taken mine in yet. Always a procrastinator.....[/b]
You had to have the service done by 10-31-06 to qualify.
They were rewarding the earlybirds apparently, to get as many done as possible before the season started.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.