Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 sno pro f7 (just bought) brother has 04 f7 stardard model. Besides the fox shocks are there any other differences between sleds. Top end speed the same? Hole shot the same? The tracks are both 1 inch on the sleds

·
Registered
550 Posts
The SnoPro should have a 1.375" lug track unless its been replaced with a 1 inch. the SnoPro's were usually alittle slower than the standard sleds because of the SnoPro's 1.375" lug. I would think the SnoPro would have a better hole shot because of the extra traction. Other than that the sleds are the same.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The snopro model that you have .....SHOULD the rear suspension is mounted in a lower spot on the tunnel that in return should make the sled look to sit higher.Some say this slows it down some says it makes no differnce. I have a snopro with a 1 inch and it is faster on top speed but has a ****ty holeshot in snow. Havent moved the suspesion up though. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If i change my track to a 1.25 rip saw will it help my hole shot in snow? will I loose top end? I agree the hole shot in snow sucks. I need to get this thing to hook up . I trail ride in maine. I get alot of trenching but not forward bite. It will dig down but not come out fast enough.

·
Registered
258 Posts
in 04 you could get a sno pro with a 1" or 1.375" track. I believe the springs front and rear are stiffer also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts