Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading on other sites and see that Ski-Doo offers a demo discount/rebate of $300 if you attend their "demo" events and then snocheck a SkiDoo.

Is there anything like this in the Arctic Cat world??

Anything in a "loyalty" or "demo" rebate for new buyers?

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
No one said anything when I placed my order, but then again this is the first I'm hearing of an offer like this from doo, and I talked to some cat/doo dealers.

Reactions: 1 person

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I heard is if you attended A Ski-doo demo day and registered with them, they later email you a $300 rebate voucher that can be applied to a sno-checked sled.

So, I guess you go make the best deal you can with your dealer, put the $500 down to book and when you settle it later in the fall, you have a $300 coupon from Ski-doo to apply to the deal

I was just wondering if our friendly Arctic Cat had any sort of program.

Or if Cat offers some sort of a loyalty bonus where if you recently bought a new unit an incentive is given to buy again.....

I think Doo has a good thing going with that program....

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Sounds like an excellent idea, I hadn't heard of it, but then again the closest demo of any brand to me was almost a 6 hour drive, but dam another $300.00 in some cases would have gave $1900.00 off MSRP. That's a big chunk of change that the dealer is giving up.

Reactions: 1 person

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
The dealers offer a lower price but the rebates and such are credited to their parts account.....not a cash back or check to the dealer

How does it work when the dealer offers more than the rebate? Like now I think Cat's was $500. if they give more than that on a snow check that's just cash out of their pocket hoping you buy accs. and come back correct???

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
It depends on how the dealer's floorplan is financed and who finances it. Some can opt out on charging shipping which saves the customer up to $400. Dealer can cost out without charging prep also.
Say a sled cost is $7000. Freight is $320 per unit, setup varies. You can sell it at $7000, eat the freight and setup cost. For $7400 OTD gets registration and trail permit taxes included. Do an internal order for the prep and charge it to another unit that made money....not legit, but it's done that way all the time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.