Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I both drive ZL800 we went to all three local dealers and they all refuse to take trades .One dealer told me that the sled I was interested in a Jaguar Z1 was a poor sled he was referring to the engine , he told me he drove one and they were doggy. He let us both drive a F6 I must say I was impressed, it had power and handled great. He also discounted the price of the F6 and F8. $8075.00 and $7350. these were both LXR models. Any sugestions?? :devil_angry:

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'd spend a few days driving all sorts of sleds before you make a decision. No trades... man that is sad. Drive the trails with a "FOR SALE" sign on the rear flap, and put a few ads in local papers, also put pics and such in local grocery store cork boards. I suppose the snowmobile business is in slow mode in recent years with the lack of snow in areas traditionally snowy all winter.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Alot of dealers got 2007 and 2006 models up to their ears. Most can't take a trade cause they just don't have room to store them. Better off trying private sale anyways.

Nice prices on the F6 and F8!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice prices on the F's, but I would be insulted if a dealer down played the sled I originally asked about... sounds to me like he doesn't have a Z1 and is doing whatever it takes to talk you out of it, so he can sell you one he has stock......but thats me....I have a lot of pride, and really get an attitude if I think someone is trying to play me......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts