Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:devil_angry: took my sabercat in to dealer for recall on steering and gas tank.Tank had crack around filler neck.Had dealer clean power valves and change chain lube.took about 4 weeks to finish.Went to dealers on there big christmas blowout sale to pick up sled.Needed to dig out sled from behind 20 others in the dark loaded up sled and went into party.After 20 minutes or so wanted to go back out to see the steering recall work.Happened to look at gas tank and they installed plastic insert!Went back inside to get dealer and flashlight,took him outside to see tank and there it was the crack.He said he never even looked for crack but i do remembering telling him.Thing i dont like is that after he seen crack and said i would be getting new gas tank he left me to unload sled and put it back where is was at behind shop while he went in to his other guests.Still dont have sled back yet today they said they were still waiting on new gas tank.THANK GOD THERE HAS BEEN NO SNOW AND TRIP PUT ON HOLD.tHINK DEALER OWES ME SOMETHING FOR ALL THE INCONVIENCE AND HIS LACK OF LOOKING AT THE WORK THE LET GO WRONG.wHAT DO YOU THINK?

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
sounds like just another link in a long chain there,, to count how many times i've seen threads by different people concerning this is truly amazing :(,,, thing is,, it's not cats fault (the long wait for new tanks,, now that is cats fault), it is the dealers,, good luck getting them to acknowledge it for ya' (their mistake,,,, but hey, what do I know)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts