Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen this on HCS as I'm digging every where for info. on this sled since they are not coming to Pa this year, anyway I found a few photo's and noticed the markings on the secondary, you can see a date of DEC 15.2012 in ink, then above that you can see a stamp of what looks like a part number and a date stamp of 01.28.13 so are they replacing parts already or is that like a test stamp of some sort.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I would hope it was a test stamp. However we looked at a demo bearcat at our local dealer and it had grounding issues and a body panel that clearcoat was peeling off of. Definitely does not make cat look good...

·
Administrator
2,601 Posts
I believe the date in ink is the date of manufacture for that part (ie the fixed sheave in that pic) and the stamped number/date is for the assy.

I had a few in my hands, and the ink dates where different on the fixed and movable, both of those where before the stamped date.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I talked to AJ at Leisure Sports & Turf in Pottstown Pa. and he said Arctic Cat will have their new 2014 sleds their this spring for show. He said he will have the date next week. I am hoping to see the 2014s their.
Will keep you posted.
Thanks,
Kevin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.