Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Removed intake block-off,and adding D&D Y pipe. To a 08 f-8 S.P. Have heard about 1000s,and running premium gas. Also shouldnt running wide open for long distances. What about f-8s. Long distance is what i like to do,at high speeds. Never worried about being tight to the bar for 20 miles, or had any problems. So am I asking for a melt down? Anyone have this set up, and hauled the mail for several miles.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
put over 1500 miles on a 07 F8 with D&D Y, Single, timing, bull's eyes and no fuel control.....held WOT lots.....zero problems. With the knock sensor, the 800 seems to be bullet proof. When Boondocker was added, did gain a slight MPH up top

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought 08s where mapped leaner then 07s,or was that just the 1000? Sorry tring not to deadh0rse with this, seams that most of the posts where about the 1000. Just hate to be out front,only to lose power,and have a burning feeling in my wallet.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else? I find it hard to beleive that only 2 guys came off a f-7, and where disappionted with the speed of thier f-8. And didnt try something. I dunno

1 - 4 of 4 Posts