Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok what do you think i bought darktcats D&D pipes and can last month and havent tryed them yet my question is should i run my stock 01 can or the D&D can.on my 2001 modified tcat 1000????

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
If they will fit into the stock can I would run it into the stock can. I dont think you will see much of a performance difference between the two but then again I never have used there pipes. I have always ran Jaws pipes.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Not any noticable performance change on a stock/even slightly modded motor. MOre mods/more air flow then you couold start to see a bit of difference. The other thing you can see is where it makes hp...stock vs aftermarket can the peak power can move 100, 200 or 300 rpms.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I think you will find that the pipes with aftermarket can is too loud...i did.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well heres my set trail sled race logic cylinder porting case tunnel pporting the newer Vforce3 reeds D&D trail pipe looking for 8800 rpm got orange black primary spring red white secondary with a top secret helix what would you guys do stock or aftermarket

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I run the stock can with more mods than that, and banged right to 9k instantly with no issues.Running it at 8700 now

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I run the stock can with more mods than that, and banged right to 9k instantly with no issues.Running it at 8700 now
X2 Run the stock can and it will also keep you from getting noise DB tickets!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.