Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried the twin pipes or single d&d pipes yet? any input on these including the flaws would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a KK EFI, with a single D&D pipe/can and love it. Some people say that you should have a single pipe for EFI, and can go with a twin for carb. Unless your running a boondocker on it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Single Pipe is good for Low and Mid Range Torque/Power, Twins are good for Mid to Top End as they don't start working good until Top Rpm HP Peak. ZR

·
Registered
4 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justin1120 @ Mar 21 2007, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jay8 @ Mar 12 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
has anyone tried the twin pipes or single d&d pipes yet? any input on these including the flaws would be great, thanks.[/b]
i haven't tried dnd but am happy with slp.
[/b][/quote]
dont go with there boondockers setings unless you want to rebuild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a modded bikeman single on my big bore for the first 200 miles then I went to the D+D twins there is a large improvement with the twins. I have about 1200 miles on my sled since I added the twins and It is working great but the boondocker was a pain to get into the ball park in the first place . I don't think I would buy another boondocker box .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts