Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am hoping to go on a sled ride on saterday and the ride crosses the boarder at one point. I am woundering if there are any special documents i have to have with me to do this since my parents wont be with me on this ride. I do have my passport so im hoping that will help. are there any special rules for someone under 18?

·
Registered
275 Posts
You need more than a passport. You need crossing papers....at least that is the case if they traeat it the same way as they do boating. I think you pay $65 for it per year???? You might have one if your dad bought the family a pass.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Go really fast, keep your head low, and don't look back!!!!!!!! Just kidding!

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shelfrost @ Jan 24 2007, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Go really fast, keep your head low, and don't look back!!!!!!!! Just kidding![/b]

now that sounds like a fun plan

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
when we would cross over to you guys in canada we would have to buy a daily permit. this was done only if we knew we were crossing on marked trails. when we would cross over on the ice not on trails we did not buy permits but we should have. find the local where you may come over and contact them. they should give you the info you need.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc-rider @ Jan 24 2007, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need more than a passport. You need crossing papers....at least that is the case if they traeat it the same way as they do boating. I think you pay $65 for it per year???? You might have one if your dad bought the family a pass.[/b]
where can i get this pass?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts