Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,945 Posts
if you buy other shocks you'll have to deal with valving... just get the shocks that are intended for the sled, they're out there. Lots of folks put zbros or similar on their sleds, and sell the stockers.

The same shocks are used for the crossfire & M sleds, so that makes it a bit easier to search for.
  • Like
Reactions: Gary6741
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.