Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to find out the model number of the sled? I have searched the machine and can't find it. I dunno
I have several parts manuals for different models but am not sure which applies.

·
Registered
102 Posts
VIN number should be your model number, unless I'm mistaken. Should be on the side of your tunnel on a metal plate with other info.
Keeper

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did find the VIN but it doesn't match model numbers.

Model number in the manual is like

Early build
S2006RZF36ERB
S2006RZF36ERO

Standard
S2006CFF36USG
S2006CFF36USB
S2006CFF36USO

West Yellowstone
S2006CFFWYUSB
S2006CFFWYUSO

Sno Pro
S2006CFFSPUSG
S2006CFFSPUSB
S2006CFFSPUSO
S2006CFFSPOSO

VIN is 4UF06SNW96T......

·
Registered
524 Posts
The dealer should have given this to you with your purchase

S2006CFFSPUSO is the modle number for my 700 sno pro that I got on a invoice or certificate from my dealer when I got my sled.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It should be on the" certificate of orgin for a vehilce" you should have recived this in the mail form your dealer.

Matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. It is on the Certificate of Origin. Turns out it is a West Yellowstone model. Anyone know what the differences are?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Turns out it is a West Yellowstone model. Anyone know what the differences are?

Yes i did a lot of research on this before I bought mine.

Frist you will have to check your vin to see the date of manfacture. Because the westyellow stones are early builds. Do a searh for early build crossfires for more info.

Some of the differences include smaller heat exchanger, 65/55 geraing insted of 60/60, no coupler blocks, diffrent front shock spring rates, snow flaps for the holes in the runnning boards, and the way the seat attaches. There may be more.

Your sled may or may not have some or all of the differences of the summer built sleds. Just depends on when it was built.

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts