Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im pretty new to this site, just done some browsing in the past but now i need your guys' help. i lent my fiancee my sled on friday to go for a small ride, bout 2 miles to take a friend for a ride and they ended up having a lil trouble on the trail and flipped my 09 CF8 SP. theyre both fine other then some sore muscles and the only damage to the sled was a tweek in the tunnel, handle bars a lil bent and my hood was destroyed. do you guys know where i can get a cheap hood in manitoba or near by or on the internet? or does anyone here for some reason have a used one? Any help would be great, thanks guys

·
Registered
81 Posts
Talk to Mike in Brandon @ Wheat City Arctic Cat, awesome guys and a very good Cat Dealing. He has tons of sleds, he might be able to cut ya a deal on a good, the M Cats also fit on the XFire.

Wheat City Cycle
1420 1st Street North
Brandon, MB R7C 1A4
(204) 725-5252

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks Frogx. would a hood from any year of the crossfire work too?

That I'm not sure but I don't really see much of a difference from the 07's to the 11's but Mike or Dean will be able to tell ya. I'm sure they'll have something and if they don't I'm sure they will know where to get one.

Good Luck man sorry to hear about the wreck, thats never a good thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will the BRTech thrasher work? i dont know if this one or the sno-stuff will work tho cuz i dont know if i can put my headlights/gauges in

·
Registered
8 Posts
have you found a hood yet?

I have a 07 factor black with flames crossfire 800 hood, the only thing wrong is very tip/nose the little strip is broken but is still there. rest is in great shape only about 7hrs on it when pulled. I'am in Oregon have pictures of hood if interested..

·
Registered
35 Posts
all m/xfire shaire the same hoods i had to put a 2011 hood on my 700 good luck finding one iv had hell an iv even checked in to a luquid hood from sno suff good luck their my dealer by me couldnt get one so i called sno stuff an they gave me a bunch of bs an they didnt ever have any made wtf

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a hood off a 2007 Crossfire I would sell. The hood is off a green 800 standard model. I also have the matching side panels. Nothing wrong with the hood, bought it from someone who changed colors on their sled. Has all the factory decals that have no damage to them also. I can get you pictures if you are interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought an 07 Crossfire 1000 (Orange) that is in need of a hood. Would prefer the same color or a white or black hood if matching side panels are also available.

Cheers
John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts