Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Just found this web site. I have rode cat since 98 love them Just came off a 07 firecat to a 2007 crossfire 8 sno pro. I was wondering has anyone been playing with clutching? I find that it pulls good ito about 75mph then fall flat on its face till top end has anyone got these sleds to go better? I have been looking @ that Tuner clutch, but don't know much about it.

Hope to here some replies Thanx.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been trying to get info, help, adivce, discussion on several sites as well! Several guys around who know their **** about clutching these sleds. Hopefully you'll get some good info.

Many posts about which forum is better than another, few replies and posts about helping sledders! LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just talked to my dealer today and he said that Speedworks is real close to having a clutch kit.I had one last year on my F7 and it worked great! Will be getting one for the old Crossfire!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats Cool Cause My Dealer Wo't tell you nothing. Hope Speed works has it before the snow mounts. Has anyone ran the Tuner Clutch on thier xf 8 yet??

·
Registered
197 Posts
I dont know if clutching is holding you back . Did you check your gearing? I know the M8 is at 2.33 that is a 57 input & 63 transfer. To get gearing options check out High performance engineering aka diamond drive industries they have all the gearing options & ratios. My M7 had the same problem but instead of cureing it i got lazy and bought a M1000 it does not have that problem. Its geared @2.11 now that being said it could be clutching because i dont know the c/f gear ratio. Just a suggestion i hope you figure it out good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I don't think it is in the gearing cause I can hit 95-100mph. It is just lazy on the top end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts