Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
508 Posts
Yah just below that HUGE movie theater :tongue_nana: We are going to get snow up there starting tonight, just got off the phone with someone over in Pefferlaw and it's snowing real good over there right now :thumbsup: It's on the way :super_happy:

· Registered
2,632 Posts
Highland Cinema is the only cool thing in Kinmount

As for the snow, that is great news, maybe I will get a snowday tomarrow and not have to go back to work yet :p

· Registered
508 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Houleigan @ Jan 7 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Highland Cinema is the only cool thing in Kinmount

As for the snow, that is great news, maybe I will get a snowday tomarrow and not have to go back to work yet :p[/b]
I have a buddie over there in Kinmount , his into bikes not sleds . He's about 10klm sraight up from the legion. So I know the place well, :thumbsup: Pray for snow Houleigan and give us a report on tomorrows rip :tongue_nana:

· Registered
2,632 Posts
If we do get enough snow so that I can ride, then I have to do a bit of work first, I would have to put my 3inch stock riser back on, and swap the skis from my ZL since the SLP's I ordered that were suppose to be in on Dec 9th are still backordered :(
Good thing I have a pair on my ZL too

· Registered
508 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Houleigan @ Jan 7 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If we do get enough snow so that I can ride, then I have to do a bit of work first, I would have to put my 3inch stock riser back on, and swap the skis from my ZL since the SLP's I ordered that were suppose to be in on Dec 9th are still backordered :(
Good thing I have a pair on my ZL too[/b]
Don't touch anything, you will disrupt the snow gods and put your covers over your sleds slaphappy

· Registered
2,632 Posts
Today I pulled all the screens off my sled so I could paint them too, after this all that is left to do is the riser and required stickers (reg, licence, permit) which I hate to have to put on, but what else can I do?

· Registered
2,632 Posts
It is snowing here now, pretty good so far, hopefully it will last :)

· Registered
508 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Houleigan @ Jan 7 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It is snowing here now, pretty good so far, hopefully it will last :)[/b]
Good stuff :thumbsup: Saves me another long distance call. It's still calling for snow up there steady for next 2 weeks. If it keeps up all week I'll be up that way friday, if I can wait that long.

· Registered
508 Posts
It's now snowing here in Ottawa :thumbsup:

· Registered
2,632 Posts
Didn't snow enough here to make much difference :(

· Registered
508 Posts
Pray for more, not much here in Ottawa but I don't sled here. Still calling for colder weather up your way. Carnarvon getting another 10-15cm today, but this weather changes from day to day I dunno

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.