Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here we are in January in central NY and there aint even a sniff of snow in the forcast . Maybe Tug Hill might get some fri but ...
So anyhow me and the boys started talking today and they all said the same thing ,get us up to Canada !!
now I know they don't have anything either ,but 7 hours north ,logic says they'll get it sooner than us .So what we came up with is maybe feb 15 -20
Now again lots can happen between now and then .
but as it stands now that's what we have decided . any takers ???
I have found a place that can accomondate, well ... lots !! Any spill over will just have to crash at AG's house :tongue_nana: :rofl:
so there ya go hot off the presses !!

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
woodzy ,great to here that !!!
the place where we'll be staying at is an excellent place to meet at . there is plenty of room for trucks and trailers and it's right on the trail . Literally 10 min sled ride to AG's place .When the time comes we'll get phone #'s and meet enroute. we go up I81 north to the thousand isl. bridge and cross over there . I'm assuming you will be coming from your area the same way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.