Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Probably more then a 13 year old can afford

hard to find outlaws in canada, i know there are a few places that sell them in canada though.rayal distributing sells the mudzillas. I have found its cheaper to buy tires in the states.

·
Registered
450 Posts
HL direct- customs and shipping kill on Outlaws. Talk to Echo Cycle out of Edmonton. I think you'll be looking at $180-200 for the 'laws, and $160-170 for 'zillas.

A suggestion you can take or leave...it'd cost you $450 total for 28" Bugs all around and still be a good trail tire. Laws and Zillas are good in mud and not the answer for the rest of Alberta conditions.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah i know but we ride everything alberta has got to offer. I think i should go with the zilla,law combo or even the law,edl combo. I dont care about the smoothness of the ride or anything like that. I want to make it through the mud and water with not getting stuck. My mudlights suck in the mud. Also i dont want to spend a lot of money either because my dads tires "29.5 outlaws" he gottm from echo cycle and he paid 1200 for his. So im looking at something like 600-700.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Anything will be a step up from 'lites in the mud. Bugs are way better. Zillas all round will be like night and day. Poor for climbing and in the rocks. EDLs dig hard. Can be a problem in thick mud with no bottom. Outlaw MSTs will be a great choice too unless you are in gumbo mud, but pricey up here.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think i might go with the edl,outlaw combo. They should do good in the thick mud because the outlaw paddles and the edl digs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts