Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm collecting parts for this mod for my 94 zr700. I guess the spindle I need is from a 97 aws4 sled? Would someone have a part #for these? I can't tell the difference between the 4's and 5's on line, is there an obvious visual diff? I also saw lower control arms that had heim joints on them where they would attach to the spindle, would this help the geometry problem with the aws 5 spindles?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gerjamr @ Nov 13 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm collecting parts for this mod for my 94 zr700. I guess the spindle I need is from a 97 aws4 sled? Would someone have a part #for these? I can't tell the difference between the 4's and 5's on line, is there an obvious visual diff? I also saw lower control arms that had heim joints on them where they would attach to the spindle, would this help the geometry problem with the aws 5 spindles?[/b]
The main diff. of the spindle that you can see is the AWS5 has notches cut out. The 4 does not. Sorry, I dont have a part #. Check Brown's for the #. There was two styles of the 4. You need the ones w/ alum..

In the top of the pic, there is a 5 style. The 4 is below but I cut notches out of them for my mod.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts