Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to here but I have been reading about the cooling fan not coming on. I have a 2006-2007 Arctic cat 650 v2 I bought a couple of weeks ago and it is overheating I took off the cap and put it up on ramps made sure it was full of coolant let it bleed the air out and I can see the water moving, I also made sure the fan motor was good by unplugging it and wiring it to 12v, checked the fan fuse and it is good. Now what else could be causing the fan not to come on when it gets hot?

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
I am new to here but I have been reading about the cooling fan not coming on. I have a 2006-2007 Arctic cat 650 v2 I bought a couple of weeks ago and it is overheating I took off the cap and put it up on ramps made sure it was full of coolant let it bleed the air out and I can see the water moving, I also made sure the fan motor was good by unplugging it and wiring it to 12v, checked the fan fuse and it is good. Now what else could be causing the fan not to come on when it gets hot?
Sensor in the rad is shot then. I’m sure there’s resistance tests in the service manual to check it before remova

21 - 22 of 22 Posts