Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 TRV 700. Does this atv have a fuse breaker for the cooling fan fuse? I know I had a 2009 TRV 550 that I ran through a deep creek when brand new and I think the fan must have been running when I hit the water whch blew the cooling fan fuse. Only by a good luck did I notice the atv getting hot before I really did harm to the engine.
Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
2012 TRV 700. Does this atv have a fuse breaker for the cooling fan fuse? I know I had a 2009 TRV 550 that I ran through a deep creek when brand new and I think the fan must have been running when I hit the water whch blew the cooling fan fuse. Only by a good luck did I notice the atv getting hot before I really did harm to the engine.
Thanks in advance for any help

Yes your 700 has a fuse for the fan.
If you want or need a self re-setting mini breaker to re[lace the fuse with I have them for sale.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to see you are still on here as I have been away for awhile. Well not away as I just have not had a problem with my 09 TRV 550. You have always been a great source of quality information on Arctic Cats.

Anyway, guess I didn't put my question very well. I should have said a resetting breaker for the coolant fan. You pretty much answer my question that my new machine won't have a coolant fan resetting breaker. I had put one in my old machine.

How much ?
I don't do paypal
Thanks for the reply.
Lee

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Glad to see you are still on here as I have been away for awhile. Well not away as I just have not had a problem with my 09 TRV 550. You have always been a great source of quality information on Arctic Cats.

Anyway, guess I didn't put my question very well. I should have said a resetting breaker for the coolant fan. You pretty much answer my question that my new machine won't have a coolant fan resetting breaker. I had put one in my old machine.

How much ?
I don't do paypal
Thanks for the reply.
Lee

Thanks you very much Lee, I try to help.

The breakers are $6.50 ea. plus $5.00 S/H per order and yes I do take Paypal.

Here is the link to my information on the mini-breakers I sell and how to order them. I have them in stock.
http://www.arcticchat.com/forum/rtr...etting-mini-circuit-breakers.html#post2554704

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Rick. I had to go back to the dealership to pick up the new machine anyway where I had them taking off the winch the old atv and putting it on the new atv so I just took the breaker off my old machine while I was over there. If I weren't such a lazy twit :Bangin: I would have figured that out before bothering you. I only have 3 questions to ask the Arctic Cat atv guru ( aka Ricktherocket ) Not worthy: and I don't want to waste one on such a lame question. 2 more questions to go so I am going to save them for something more important.
Seriously.
Thanks again Rick
Lee
PS
Maybe I even made a sale for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.