Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a common place for coolant to be leaking on a zrt? i got it out last week to put a new track on it for the season and realized it was a little low on coolant. I refilled it becuase i was replacing a coolant hose on my f7 and had the antifreeze out, otherwise i never wouldve checked it. I went out with the girlfriend, who rides the zrt and we got back and i checked the coolant and it was empty, she said no lights came on and it seemed like it was running fine. theres no visible leak anywhere high up, but the coolant is dripping from the belly pan. And seems wet on the lower clucth side of the motor. any common isues like this that could point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
31 Posts
water pump weap hole is in the right area and is a common issue with the zrt you should be able to see it with an inspection mirror and a mag light

·
Registered
62 Posts
Poor rodder is right,common problem on this sled. I've done mine 3 times,the problem I found was not the ceramic seal but the $3.00 rubber washer that goes over the impeller or the impeller itself is whopped out where it goes on the shaft,it gets egg shapped and the coolant seeps by it and runs out the weep hole.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts