Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Arctic Cat ZR 3000 129
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I am new to the snowmobile community, I am sorry if this has already been discussed. I recently bought a used 2019 ZR 3000, when I was buying it the dealer told me they were waiting for a coolant hose so I have been keeping my eye on the level in the reservoir. Everytime I would put the level at the cold line when I would ride it again there would be no coolant in the reservoir? I have been looking for a coolant leak on all the hoses and typical places it would be leaking but can not locate anything that leaks. As far as the battery goes it has been sitting in my trailer for 6 months and the battery was completely dead any reason out there why it would drain the battery in 6 months? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

·
Registered
2019 Arctic Cat ZR 3000 129
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sled did not have the key in it but the kill switch was not engaged. As far as the coolant leak I will be doing some very close looking this winter, the actual level in coolant system was never low but anything I put in the coolant reservoir would disappear. Thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts