Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has tried converting a seat from an 04 firecat to the 05/06 taller style. Looking at the parts list, it appears the seat base and lower foam are the same part #'s but the upper foam is different. just wondering if I could buy the upper foam and a seat cover and convert. No luck finding a newer seat in my area for a decent price. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has tried converting a seat from an 04 firecat to the 05/06 taller style. Looking at the parts list, it appears the seat base and lower foam are the same part #'s but the upper foam is different. just wondering if I could buy the upper foam and a seat cover and convert. No luck finding a newer seat in my area for a decent price. Thanks in advance.

yes you can if you can still get the foam. There use to be a guy that did this back in the day but stopped doing it as he could not get enough foam from cat. It was pretty reasonable price he charged for a rebuilt seat.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I did the same thing u want to my sled. I got my upper seat foam and new, aftermarket cover from sledseats.com

I think it's the same person Greg is talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts