Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to contact Arctic Cat customer service. Has anyone had success in getting a response? Who did you contact. Trying to get some response from cat on ongoing issues with my '02 ZL500 I bought new. Powervalve wear, gas tank filler neck crack, rear bumper cracked at attach point. If someone has a name or address that ended up with a response, could you post for me.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Letters / letters and more letters (make at least a couple of em registered).................you might also try and get the BBB involved. Local office is more than familiar with AC's no contact policy. Most important piece of advice is to stay calm / never loose your cool and at the same time let em know your not going away.
Back in '01/02 I stayed on AC's butt until they made good on every single issue with my sled.............worked like a charm but did take several months.

PS...............I'd stick with the main / big dollar or safety issues and leave out the rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
I guess I have to consider myself lucky. I have only contacted Cat directly for one issue, and that was the delay in getting my 14" track I ordered with my snow check last year. I called up on a Tuesday, and had a return call from a lady named Sue by Wednesday. Granted, we played phone tag a few times, but I got a callback pretty quick. I just looked up their number on the Internet, and their messaging system gave me a different number to try I believe.

If you're not getting any luck, I would ask your dealer for the area rep's information and go from there. The "proper" channel is through the dealer ===> area rep ===> Cat.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zrsledhead, was your sled still under warranty when cat resolved your issues. The crack in the filler neck was the one that put me over the edge on this sled and warranty is out. My dealer has been o.k. but I want cat to know my frustration. Been riding cat since growing up and this was my first brand new machine. Would probably never switch, even bought a new Pantera last year, but want to see if they are willing to do anything for me.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (factorypilot @ Mar 21 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
zrsledhead, was your sled still under warranty when cat resolved your issues. The crack in the filler neck was the one that put me over the edge on this sled and warranty is out. My dealer has been o.k. but I want cat to know my frustration. Been riding cat since growing up and this was my first brand new machine. Would probably never switch, even bought a new Pantera last year, but want to see if they are willing to do anything for me.[/b]
For most of it no..................in the end AC spent pretty much what I'd paid for it in repairs.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Like I said.................it took writing a pile of em but in the end it did work. I stuck to the issues / backed it up with facts and somehow kept my cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts