Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 Update:
Congratulations to Fines Double Racing Arctic Cat #202A Reid Rutherford, Ben Verdaikis , Jeff Henson, Jason Wade on their 2010 T-Cat and their pit crew. 1st Place- Class 26!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Congrats..GREAT JOB, AGAIN :catwins

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
great job.

how are the seasons standings going? they should be in a solid first i would think.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks guys, I just got back to the states. Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the Thundercat. We are working on a full press release and photos. The cat ran great ZERO problems that were not crash related. It was a close race to mile 500 but after that we never saw the BRP team again. This win in the Pro Utility class makes it a clean sweep for the year, three first places and first in overall points. I swear the motor runs better now then it did at the start. I never lost a belt or had a flat. After a crash the front a arms needed replaced but that's it. Head gaskets held no prob.
I cant wait to share the photos with you. Arctic has learned allot about the t-cat from this race series and i have seen the improvements first hand. You will to. I cant imagine any Thundercat bashing on the 2010 units. They are tough as hell.
www.trailnation.com
www.finesdoubleracing.com

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
congrats Cat happy now thats some great news right there, way to go Rockerdude thumbguy

·
Registered
672 Posts
Congratulations on the win!!! Its amazing that you guys can run so many miles of baja racing without any break downs, yet the owners of tcats can barely get a few miles without issues

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Awesome! :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zitterich246 @ Nov 29 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congratulations on the win!!! Its amazing that you guys can run so many miles of baja racing without any break downs, yet the owners of tcats can barely get a few miles without issues[/b]
I don't understand it either. However we do remove the 4x4 so not a chance of issues there. my five pre runners now have about 3,500 mi ea. of fast dusty terrain and never had problems like i read about here. I do think mine have been beat enough and now need to retire to a normal atv life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts