Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Prowler 650 h1 xt complete running engine 1000mi on it.Looking to transplant a bigger engine in the prowler. :super_happy: $3000 obo please call me @ 602-647-1969 or email @ [email protected]

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's alot of miles!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think the Miles are very high,every trip I use it I put a 150 miles on it minimum.Ive probably have used it on 8 or 9 trips. I obviously use mine then.Somebody who needs a spare motor or has a blown transmission could utilize this motor for a back up,the price they want for new parts would far exceed this.Or use it while they fix there blown motor or trans.Consider the fact you will have no down time waiting for arctic cat part to come in bang your head

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Please update your location info in your personal profile so it shows up under your avatar.

When people consider the possibility of buying a very heavy item, they may not buy (or phone, or e-mail, or post, or PM) if they think there's a chance it has to be shipped from the other side of the planet, as it can get very expensive.

Location info is harmless to add to a profile... I wonder why so many don't do it? I dunno

:chug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts