Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally coming home after 5 years. last time i had the wheeler done over was about a year ago, but it has sat most of the year since. gonna take it in when i get home, just trying to make sure there is nothing besides what the dealer is gonna do that needs to be done to the wheeler. thanks in advance.

cheers,

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gage @ Mar 16 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
finally coming home after 5 years. last time i had the wheeler done over was about a year ago, but it has sat most of the year since. gonna take it in when i get home, just trying to make sure there is nothing besides what the dealer is gonna do that needs to be done to the wheeler. thanks in advance.

cheers,[/b]

That's great news!!!!! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Congrats brother, that's a good feeling, coming home. Cat Dancin' :super_happy: Stay safe and have a ball. If you get out this way, give a holler, we'll take a ride. Thanks.
JD

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Welome home ride it like you stoled it :super_happy: :super_happy:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
glad to here you are comming home.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Have a great time at home Cage!!!

If you haven't logged many miles on since the last service and it has set for most of the year then I would have the carb cleaned, oils changed (engine & diffs), check the tire pressure, check all cables (throttle, brakes, choke) for binding, wheel bearings, and if it has been outside or in a shed where little creature can get in make sure none have made a home of your cat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts