Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys coming off a 13 skidoo renegade, gonna snow check a riot at the end of this year, was wondering what you guys love about the riots? I like them a lot but don’t have any certain things to focus on other then how cheap they are during the snowcheck season. I know the new 800 was completely redone and is pretty impressive but can anyone tell me the HP on the new 800? How reliable are these engines? Who has a lot of miles put on and what issues have you ran into? My buddy has one with about 5000m on and has had no issues. I think it’s great they come with the fox shocks and a 1.6 track for the price you can’t beat it. But is there a catch??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Last winter kinda sucked, so I didn't get over 500 miles on mine, but I love it. My only b!tch would be the lack of gear support, ie bags/ cans. I ended up buying/ running a regular 5 gallon tank and an MC gear bag in mine, wasn't impressed with the AC offerings.
20200222_135246.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,372 Posts
Gear is a non issue. Buy the adapta link from white out and use the Ski-Doo linq stuff. He probably already has it linq stuff comping from a doon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts