Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive never heard of them until recently. and just won a nearly new one for about 175 on ebay. brand new theyre just under 400. anyone ever used one or know anyone who has?

·
Registered
13 Posts
i had a 82 blizzard with a comet and hit pretty hard on take off . from what i gather they are a decent performance clutch company heard good things bout the 108 series. im no expert though just had one on my old sled . let me know if you can im lookin to do a complete rebuild on my 94 zr 580 . i appreciate it . good sledding !

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive read around a little bit and thats about what ive gathered to. ill post on here when i get it on and installed

·
Registered
244 Posts
Is it a kit for a Arctic Cat clutch or is it for a Comet clutch have never heard of a "Comet Clutch Kit" they make clutches just never heard of a kit like C-note said they went bankrupt.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh i didnt know that. i didnt mean kit sorry i realized what i said after i posted. its just a primary for an 05 f7

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry weights and bushings are interchangable. I just replaced the Arctic Cat primary with the 108EXP from comet. Used weights and spring.
Why replace the primary?
The towers wear out which can't be serviced. Spider with bearings is $200. So if you add time and parts just get a new one. It feels like my arms getting ripped out of the sockets. :sledder: :sledder:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts