Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
must be nice to just have enough snow to ride in most of ours is gone bang your head

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
YES I do a BIG BOX :tongue_nana: :tongue_nana:

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Nice! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sweet pics! I pulled an allnighter trying to fix my clutch last night as we going riding off highway 125 today. We got a couple inches of new powder so it should be pretty decent out there.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowmark @ Feb 4 2007, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
feb 1 down by south fork[/b]
i rode there jan 31 and feb 1,we seen a foot of fresh powder near cottonwood pass(buena vista),on the first day and another 6 " the second day.which was great,but after seeing your pics,wow thats amazing.sorta wishing i was in south fork.we always want more don't we.
in fact after looking at a map we weren't too far from there on friday feb 2nd we took a road trip to westcliffe/silver cliff. to the arctic cat dealer(stanwood motorsports)

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey we were just up the road in Red Cliff starting on the first. The snow was really hammered by the sun by the 4th or 5th. We took off for Michigan on the 7th. Good Time though.

[attachment=63216:mini_Colorado_051.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.