Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headed out there the last weekend of the month. just wondering if anyone has been there before and might have any suggestions? I'm also looking for a good, clean, secure place to stay, i dont want to wake up with a case of the bed bugs only to look out my window and see that my TRV is gone bang your head.
i have 4 others going with me and if anyone else want to catch up and ride just let me know, we can meet somewhere in oliver springs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
let me know how the Coal creek ride goes! I also have a TRV but mine is a 2005 500. we might have to go ride sometime...i work in Ashevill and live in Waynesville!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
If your going to stay at a hotel..........remember to tell them you would like the "windrock rate".............

It's a great place to ride.................

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GRIM
do they allow camping on the trail?

Mudd&Matter
if you would like to join us on this ride your more than welcome. just let me know :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trvmtnman @ May 15 2007, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
GRIM
do they allow camping on the trail?

Mudd&Matter
if you would like to join us on this ride your more than welcome. just let me know :beer_cheers:[/b]
I don't think you can camp on the trails...........they have camping at the main trailhead............thanks for the invite but some of us from here are going for a week in June..............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts