Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put 28" zillas on my 650h1, im looking to buy a clutch kit. I'd appreciate any recomendations on which is the best kind for a good price.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
i would also like to get a kit for my 550 ( some :( day ) when i get it back

i was looking at getting a EPI mudder kit for around 200 i know alot of people will sau no just do the free stuff but i like the idea that i still have all the stock stuff if i want to go back to stock

·
Registered
923 Posts
you can buy a complete already machined clutch from me, and keep you rstock stuff in case you ever wanted to switch things out. i sell complete machined primary clutches for $225 with stage 1 done. and complete primary and fixed plate with stage 1 and 2 done for $265

that is a complete primary assembly already done with the best clutching that can be done. my machining is better than any clutch kit you could ever buy.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
how much for shipping to canada ?? S0E 1T0

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (///AIRDAM @ Nov 20 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you can buy a complete already machined clutch from me, and keep you rstock stuff in case you ever wanted to switch things out. i sell complete machined primary clutches for $225 with stage 1 done. and complete primary and fixed plate with stage 1 and 2 done for $265

that is a complete primary assembly already done with the best clutching that can be done. my machining is better than any clutch kit you could ever buy.[/b]

Adam would you have T-Cat clutches to sell with your mods done to it. ?

·
Registered
923 Posts
yes i have setups for all the arctic cat bikes already done. i have complete primary assemblies and secondary assemblies, already machined ready to ship.

·
Registered
923 Posts
well the 500 being a suzuki based engine, i would have to buy the clutch for that bike first. i dont have the suzuki based bikes clutches in stock. the price of the clutch would determine the final price i charge.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hey adam.. what would ypu charge me to do my cluches if i sent them to you for a 700efi suzuki motor? i have spare clutches so its not a problem.thanks

·
Registered
923 Posts
it all depends on what stage you want done.

stage 1 is $100
stage 2 is $35
stage 3 is $35
stage 4 is $100
stage 5 is $150

check out my website. the link is below. those are the prices, and they include the return shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts