Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Not to sound like a $marta$$, but use the search feature. The topic of clutch kits has been covered over and over again. Or, if you don't want to use the search feature, just by an ODS clutch kit and be done with it.

Steve

K

·
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GRNGOBLN @ Dec 29 2006, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not to sound like a $marta$$, but use the search feature. The topic of clutch kits has been covered over and over again. Or, if you don't want to use the search feature, just by an ODS clutch kit and be done with it.

Steve[/b]
thumbguy nothing like giving a new member a warm welcome

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Welcome to ArcticChat Dwayne welcome call

Although I agree the clutch kit topic is a common one, and the search feature would be recommended, there's no reason we can't try to offer some insight.

I no longer have my F7 (traded for a new F8), but I can tell you a clutch kit was one of the best additions to my sled. I ran the ODS clutch kit, and could tell the difference in mid and top versus the stock clutch. I was pulling a sled length or two on my buddies, and after adding the clutch kit it was multiple sled lengths. There's no doubt in my mind the ODS kit works, and is proven (many can attest to it). There's other kits out there from our sponsors over here ============================>

I have heard good reports from people running these kits as well (D&D, Bikeman, etc).

If you take some time to use the search function and type in your search string like this: "ODS Clutch Kit" You'll get many hits on various discussions .... and they're all very helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts