Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What will a clutch kit such as a D&D do for my 2000 zr 700. What will I gain out of adding one. I am using the stock pipe btw.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Not sure about their kit but I know for sure Goodwins kit works mint.................If you combine their kit with the following you'll not only notice a HUGE increase in performance but a nice increase in mileage as well.

-Goodwin clutch kit
-gut air box
-jet as required

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking at the site and noticed Goodwin doesnt make one for mine. So they are out of the question. Any more suggestions I dunno

·
Registered
215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dtchpckl700 @ Dec 29 2006, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was looking at the site and noticed Goodwin doesnt make one for mine. So they are out of the question. Any more suggestions I dunno[/b]
they make a kit for your sled, it's just not listed on their website.

call them!!!! 847 872-4001

·
Registered
492 Posts
it will transform your sled from anemic to atomic....ha ha the zr700 has some good pull to it when they are tuned....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Got a Black Magic kit on mine haven't had much of a ride (6 miles)yet but it feels alot more racey that's for sure. Engages at 5200 rpm and holds at 8200 rpm. Pretty extreme...not sure I'll like it yet in the tight twisty's. Squeeze it and you're gone though....that I like.

SPDFREEK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts