Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody has and F6 EXT with a clutch kit, if so who's, and how well does it work?
I see clutch kits for standards from everybody and their brother but nothing for the EXT.
If not a complete clutch kit does anybody have a set up secondary sping/cam that works good.
I'm just looking for more low end and mid range pull, don't care about top end or I would have bought a standard.
Thanks-Pete

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sneaky Pete,

Thanks for starting this topic. I also have and F6 EXT, an 05. I hope we get some reponses from people who actually have F6 EXTs with clutch kits.

At Haydays I talked to Speedwerx and they did not have any comments on the EXT, just wanted to sell me the standard kit for F6. I also talked to another after market clutch supplier who also did not test an EXT and also wanted to sell the standard F6 kit.

So I have not purchased a kit because I get the feeling that the after market folks will sell their standard kits but have not done any actual testing in an EXT.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would check with Dan at the outdoor shop. His kist for the standard models are awesome setups. If you search you'll see everybody loves theres. I have heard of him modifying some kits for different situations. Give him a call, maybe he could change out something in one of his kits that will give you exactly what you guys are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts