Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few sleds before with gas clear gas tanks like this seat and gas tank combo. Would any tank from a ZR chassis work with my sled? were Mountain Cats the only sleds with clear tanks? I really like the looks of a clear tank.

·
Registered
370 Posts
SnoPros had the clear tanks also. During racing the gas guages tend to come apart and break. Also in snocross we used to run just enough gas for each race, which would not even register on a gas gauge. The clear ones are meant to see your fuel level. They work nice.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
sorry to hi-jack your thread butwere can i find those tanks..i like the idea of seeing how much fuel you have..

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticKelly @ Feb 9 2007, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sorry to hi-jack your thread butwere can i find those tanks..i like the idea of seeing how much fuel you have..[/b]

That's fine, I'm wondering the same thing.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I know you can buy them straight from cat, but Im sure they are a little pricey. I would keep an eye out on ebay, and make sure they have good pics. As the tanks get older they tend to yellow a bit and don't look as nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts