Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys and gals im in the process of buying some equipment to do spray on chrome i will be able to do everything from fiberglas stone glass and more would there be a market for chrome hoods ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
ya my cuzin does that for a side job does nice jobs also can put different tint colors in tha chrome looks pretty cool were gunna do one of my spare hood for displays in shows and stuff ...lot of money to make with tha stuff looks just like real chrome and is also durable

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (04snopro500 @ Jan 3 2007, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ya my cuzin does that for a side job does nice jobs also can put different tint colors in tha chrome looks pretty cool were gunna do one of my spare hood for displays in shows and stuff ...lot of money to make with tha stuff looks just like real chrome and is also durable[/b]
How much to do a hood roughly....cost would be a deciding factor for many I would think. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well as a "guess"not including shipping ill be around $300 give or take just looking at the eqip.to do this right now im not limitted to hoods can do almost any material chrome helmet? thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
I assume doing say a seat is out of the question due to lack of adhesion, and the flexing making it falke off?
Because doing over the ugly orange on my seat with chrome would be darn cool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well the company im buying the equipment from says that if you can paint it it can be chrome soo a seat would be possible

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and i would think that the side panels would be around 100

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep truck wheels no prob dont have the stuff yep but should be ready in 2 weeks
anything that can be painted

·