1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
200 bucks plus the 40 for shipping will almost buy you 3 brand new ITP rims from most stores on the internet. Most have free shipping, if you could swing the extra 80 bucks to get the forth rim you would have much nicer, and lighter, rims. my2cents

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mitchell87 @ Nov 14 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
200 bucks plus the 40 for shipping will almost buy you 3 brand new ITP rims from most stores on the internet. Most have free shipping, if you could swing the extra 80 bucks to get the forth rim you would have much nicer, and lighter, rims. my2cents[/b]

+1

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Is a way to look different though, I see lots of ITP rims, 108's 106's 112's, they are a dime a dozen. Everybody has them. But I see very few of the chromed arctic cat rims. And they do look nice. Not sure they are as durable as the new ITP rims and sure do not have the same guarantee though.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
I had a set and they will peel after awhile. nice wheels untill that happened though..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just thought that these would be nice for those who prefer nice looking
steel rims, or for those that do not like how wide aftermarket rims make an atv, or
for those who need to stay at a stock width for certain trails, but still would like
a little more flash than the stockers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts