Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 year little girl that loves to riding with us but i would like to feel a little more secure for her.

Has anyone used one and if so how did it work. Are they for in front and back or just or the other.

If I would want to get one where and which kind?????

Thanks

·
Registered
950 Posts
i got one off ebay. can't recall the name but it was the same name i found in online searches.
$35 ish dollars I think.

It works front or back. My little guy is 2 1/2 so he rides in the front, I use it on our 4 wheeler too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought 2 of the 5 pt. harnesses off mail order/website( JRGRAHAM.com). I used for 2 seasons now. They work great. But you may need 2nd adult to help get child situated easier when starting out although not neccessary. But while riding it really gives me a secure feeling that child is going to stay on. My son 3 1/2 will fall asleep on sled at times and it supports enough that I can hold his head with one arm if i had too until I get home. price around $35

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have tried them all, and if your kid is worth as much to you as mine is to me you won't mess with anything but the Sled Pal harness.

Adult & child wear seperate units that clip together. So one person can do it. And if you get two adult harnesses you can swap the kid back & forth with out a major ordeal.

It works for front & back as the child gets older.

Sled Pal site

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I like the sounds of the 2 piece one the best b/c my wife and i ride alot together. We were up riding last weekend and my 3.5 year old slept for about an hour out on the trail while riding and didn't wake until we stopped for gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts