Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me flying around a corner on the trail on a Saturday in the back of your mind your not thinking "Maybe I shouldn't have spend the extra 1,200 bucks on this snow and bush cammo custom body".

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
looks cool, until your riding in a blizzard when you can't see the end of the hood on a regular snowmobile. then your buddies lose you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw it in person and the colour is molded into the plastic. They are quality parts, but you can achieve the same result for a $500 wrap.

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
That's just wrong, It doesn't even make the sled look any better there still ugly. Just my thoughts though.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
To each their own is the old saying ... and to me, I'm sorry man, but those sleds are hideous. The color/design is interesting, but that sled just flat out doesn't do it for me. It looks like some random "blob" with headlights.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
I agree with ya Chris, to each their own. But the big question on my mind is, Why? That thing looks terrible. And I agree you would lose that thing in a snowstorm. :lol: Dog

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think that thing looks kinda cool, i wouldnt pay that kind of money for it but if it came with the sled i would keep it. they also make a pink version of the nytro i belive.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
they make a nice looking red one. to each their own but these sleds have more bottom end than any cat ever will flat out! no ill never own one, im a cat guy for good but dont hate on a sled that most of you have prolly never ridden.

·
Registered
99 Posts
As hard as it is for me to do i must admit they look kinda cool just like the doos but i wanted to kill me some engineers when i had to do a top end on a buddy's 800 doo they couldn't have been more retarded for designing something so much of a pain in the ass to work on and they use a SINGLE RING PISTON!!! on an 800?! WTF!? I mean yeah some things can get away with that and last forever but on a high performance 800cc engine it's like non-alcoholic beer it makes absolutely no sense. ha ha i'll shut up now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts