Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard is it to swap tracks out of a crossfire or any sled with the act drive? I want to put a 144x15x2 underneath and was trying to decide if I should do it myself or let my dealer do it.
Thanks,
Eli

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just posted this in another thread. (((You just need a drill and a 1/4" drill bit and some other normal tools. I would say it is a very easy install. If you have any specific questions let me know. Thanks ))) If you buy my extensions I will walk you through it all if you need. I would recommend getting the socket for the brake nut. I do have them but not on the site yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I WAS JUST LOOKING INTO CHANGEING MY CROSS FIRE OVER TO A 144 HOW MUCH ARE THE EXTENSIONS PLUS I HAVE CHANGED MY TRACK ON MY 2002 ZR IS IT JUST AS EASY ?

THANKS ZIM CAT

·
Registered
509 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ole454 @ Dec 26 2006, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just posted this in another thread. (((You just need a drill and a 1/4" drill bit and some other normal tools. I would say it is a very easy install. If you have any specific questions let me know. Thanks ))) If you buy my extensions I will walk you through it all if you need. I would recommend getting the socket for the brake nut. I do have them but not on the site yet.[/b]
ole454,
What is the cost of your brake nut socket?

Thanks,
-John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts